So my family has our own little blog on yammr.com Its a riot. Its really easy and fun.. We talk about anything and everything and we always comment and comment on the comments. Here is the latest:
C: So I booked the flight to Europe for Sammi and myself. Leaving September 10th from Las Vegas. Going to JFK and then changing planes on the way to Amsterdam. Business Elite. Booyah. Coming back on September 25th from London Hethrow Airport via JFK, Cincinnati, and Vegas. Business on the first leg, coach on the 2nd and then 1st class on the last leg to Vegas. Work let me use their skymiles for my flight and gave me 12,000 miles so I can use on top of my balance for Sammis ticket. If anybody has any recommendations on what to see in 14 days in Europe, please let us know.
J: Shut the Hell up! I want to go! RUDE!
C: you should save your money and come with. you could get on the same flight to Amsterdam on the 10th from JFK if you wanted. it’s Delta flight . . . . . . .
L: Lame. We want to go. You should come see my pics from Europe.
C: Maybe you should save your money and come too???
J: I want to use your miles! I just bought a house, I can’t afford to come right now, and I have to buy Sammi’s car. Sucks. One day I will go.. But I did get to live in NYC and spend 8 months in Mexico and Caribbean. So I guess it is alright this time.
K: and what do I get? I went to the Bahamas but everyone here outranks me in cool places that they’ve been. I just get an army husband and have to move to *sinking SLC. not fun. (*note typo)
C: SLC is sinking?
S: WTF? SLC is Sinking? is this a sign of the second coming?
K: Yeah, its Salt Lake City in sinking into the Lake. It has something to do with all the salt. Somehow it is eating up the land and within a matter of years Salt Lake City will be at the bottom of the lake. Don’t you guys watch the news? “stinking”.. you guys. come on.
J: Oh my gosh I am so happy I moved away from Utah if Salt Lake is sinking….It is only a matter of time before St. George will sink. Good thing we have the mountain so you guys can migrate to higher ground.
K: Josh, the mountain is closer to the Salt Lake then we are here in St. George.. don’t you think that the mountain would sink down before we did? We need to run and stay with you in Kansas if we want to be safe.
J: No silly girl. The mountain is at a higher elevation then St. George is. duh!
K: think about it.. if everything is sinking into the lake.. don’t you think the things that are closer to the lake will go in first? By the time St. George starts sinking the mountain will already be under. it doesn’t matter about the elevation.
C: Depends on if the earth sinks.. or the water rises. If Lake Bonneville were still here, we’d be covered with water, but the top of the mountain would not.
J: Cassidy was picking up what I was putting down! It does matter the elevation….How deep is the lake?
K: Utah.com says, “However, the lake is shallow (average depth about 20 feet) and even moderate winds can cause rough water.” So I guess it looks like none of us are going down. Even if the water rises I bet it wouldn’t flow all they way down here. Fun if it did though. It would be like when we were little and the flood was coming down the road in front of our house. It was way fun to play in until everyone got out the sand bags. Then I started getting scared.. but you know me.
I love us.
2 comments:
Hey Karlee! I love new blog friends! Im glad you said "hi" and Im glad Im entertaining-sometimes I wonder. :)
Have a great day!
WTF? That is insane.
Post a Comment