4/28/2008

treasures

Found this great gold mirror at Urban Renewal.
My mom bought it for my birthday...
I wanted do something neat with it and I saw this great idea here
I love how it turned out but mines not nearly as neat as the one
I got the idea from.
Its going to go great up in my "sewing room." 
When I get one that is.

3 comments:

Karamea said...

hooray for projects! and cute mirrors! looks good babe!

mylyn wood said...

I love this! i think the color turned out really well! and ps, i'm so glad you decided not to go with national guard! even though we aren't super close i was really nervous for you! :) I'm glad your man will be safe and sound next to you. :)

Unknown said...

Hello Karlee I am so glad you said hi! I first have to say how much I LOVE that frame! I am a huge Heather Baily fan myself and I am always check her site out for good ideas. It seems as though we like the same colors if you noticed the lamp on my blog.

I am so excited to catch up with you and you hubby (whom I don't know but all the better!)

Thanks!