6/17/2008

skinny jeans?

It's about time for Kyls birthday bash in Vegas and I am stressing that I don't have a thing to wear clubbing. I need something modest (yet sexy) to fit my lifestyle, but something cheap.
So here is what I am thinking... skinny jeans. They're cute, and can be sexy with the right heels. I don't own any, and again can't afford to buy a new pair. So, how about I make my own? I have so many jeans. One pair in particular, I LOVE them but I have had them for too many years. They are my favorite to tuck into boots but are too wide so they get bunchy. Turning them into skinnies would help out here too!
So I think I am going to try it. Make the skinny jeans and check out Ross for a cute $15 or less top. It will be an interesting experience that will hopefully provide me with a cute outfit for July 12th!

1 comment:

karlee said...

I went to Ross..
I found a pair of skinny jeans and a top for only $24! So cute. I just hope Orrin will let me keep them now that he got a raise! Hooray for him.