This is Orrins last week here. He couldn't be more happy to get out of the heat. I can only imagine doing physical labor in it 8 hours a day, I would want to move too.
We told all the people we needed to at church yesterday that it was going to be our last week. There is this little boy Dexton, that is in my Sunbeams class (my favorite!), he seemed so sad! His mom was asking him who is favorite teacher was and he looked down and said, "Sister Lemon." He is so cute.. I am sure going to miss all those little kids.
I am pretty dang nervous to let Orrin have the final say on our apartment. Its going to be so strange to go up there without knowing where I am going to live. My mom said that one time my dad picked out an apartment that was so gross she cried! So my dad went and talked to the landlord and he told him his wife cried and she wanted the deposit back! haha.. I wonder if Orrin would do that for me? I just hope he picks a clean place.
This month is full of birthdays! Happy birthday to:
We told all the people we needed to at church yesterday that it was going to be our last week. There is this little boy Dexton, that is in my Sunbeams class (my favorite!), he seemed so sad! His mom was asking him who is favorite teacher was and he looked down and said, "Sister Lemon." He is so cute.. I am sure going to miss all those little kids.
I am pretty dang nervous to let Orrin have the final say on our apartment. Its going to be so strange to go up there without knowing where I am going to live. My mom said that one time my dad picked out an apartment that was so gross she cried! So my dad went and talked to the landlord and he told him his wife cried and she wanted the deposit back! haha.. I wonder if Orrin would do that for me? I just hope he picks a clean place.
This month is full of birthdays! Happy birthday to:
- My brother Cassidy and friend Kyl on the 10th!
- My nephew Treyden and good buddy Easton on the 13th.
- My Fathers is today!
- Karameas on the 15th!
- Trish on the 22nd!
- Stephanie on the 23rd! Whew!
2 comments:
so, we manage apartments here, and too bad we are full, or we could hook you up! But seriously- if you want to know good and bad areas- email me ! warren and i ended up in "little Mexico" in our first apartment, we just didn't know the areas up here!
Wow, the big move is so soon. Good luck with your week apart. It will all work out. If you want me to go approve your apartment that Orrin wants,I will. Just kidding, he'll do great.
Post a Comment