Well, here it is. The only picture we have taken in Salt Lake.
So I never have time to just browse on the internet. I do it at work for just a few minutes at work, but I don't know if I am allowed to on my "down time" or not. So I quickly get of whenever my boss walks by. I want to leave comments and make fun posts and find great finds online. I don't have any time! With my free time I stand in a 30 minute line at the crappiest Wal Mart on this side of the Mississippi. Now that was indeed a crappy wait in line at Wal Mart but I didn't forget a thing!! I always go and end up forgetting something that I really need. Not this time! I remembered everything I needed and I even found the bobbins for my sewing machine I have been looking for (at Wal Mart!)!
Its interesting how I get to work at 7:30 I am off by 4:00 and feel like I have NO time! None. I come home and want to relax and then its bed time soon. I think I am going to love my weekends.
Tonight we have plans to go walk around the Gateway and tomorrow I hope to hit up the Farmers Market with Steph. In between then and now, I hope to get things put away and even hang some things on the wall.
1 comment:
okay so i have to admit that EVERYONE has been telling me to read these books the other day I bought three books...eclips being one of them. I come to find out that that is not the first book, but the thrid so today victor is stopping at boarders and getting the first one. I'll be caught up in no time at all considering i have a lot of free time!!
Post a Comment