9/05/2008

see ya!

I'm in St. George for the night and LOVING it! Leslie let my nephews know I was coming to visit them tonight. Around 7:15 I get a call from our 3 year old nephew, Treyden asking where I am and if I am bringing "Owin." So cute.

My mom, Orrin and I stop by the Parrot Head and grabbed some food to go so I could get to squeezing my nephews. As we are pulling into their sub division, we see Leslie out on the front lawn with the boys. I jump out of the car and Treyden runs to me and hugs me so big. Followed by the little, red headed Colten. I love him. It was the best welcome I have ever had. They were so excited to see me, as I was them. Its only been a little over a month since we last saw each other but it seemed so much longer!
We spent a few hours at their house tonight and danced, read and practiced letters. They are SO smart and SO cute. I love them. Treyden cried when Sami was leaving with her friends and said "Tawee and Owin stay...!" I didn't want to ever leave.
Tomorrow we hit the road for San Diego. We are going to Brawley for the night. That is where Orrin spent the majority of time on his mission and wants to visit old friends. Sunday we are going to check out Salvation Mountain and head on over to San Diego.
Wish us safe travels and be back in a week!

2 comments:

The Batistas said...

Have a safe trip! and take lots of pictures:) and post them:)

Karamea said...

hahaa it's made from soy and wheat gluten. they're actually pretty good. there are chicken nuggets too...hamilton loves those. but yeah. i've kind of gone veggie lately. hence the meatless patties. :)