9/29/2008

well done love

Well done! Orrin hit the jackpot at H&M! He is such a good shopper. He bought me this adorable, navy blue, wrap dress, a gray, argyle sweater and a gray and white striped, cap sleeved collared shirt to go under the sweater. I love them all! I love the dress the most. Its so feminine and cute. I tried it on with my brown boots and its going to be the cutest fall outfit ever!
Orrin also hit the jackpot for himself at the Olympia. They have an expo where you walk around to all these booths and they give you tons of samples. He came home with two, very large, bags full! If he didn't get home so late, I bet he would have sat on the living room floor and sorted out all his goodies into piles just like kids do on Halloween.

PS- Orrins great job was extended until July! Maybe they will learn to love him so much they will keep him on until he's done with school. However, we're so thrilled its July!

Also, I'm a brunette now.

2 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

That is so awesome that Orrin went shopping for you. SO SWEET! And I really need to see a picture of your dark hairstyle! Post please? And also I am coming to SLC this weekend and we need to get together while I'm there. I miss ya!

Leslie said...

brunette? Come on Karlee we need a picture! Maybe you should put your new dress on and take a picture of yourself so we can see both.