I love Christmas. Its my favorite Holiday EVER! Every movie I have put in this month has to be Christmas related. Right now I am watching The Holiday. So good..
Here is one of the peacocks.. I think they are so fun. I love plugging in the Christmas tree and having that the only light in the house... anyways..
Growing up my mom had this coke bottle crate that we used as an advent. It has 24 slots and each day we would put a little ornament a slot.
My mom found some more old crates and gave one to me! However, I don't have any ornaments small enough. I used a couple old ones that were Orrins growing up, but I don't have 24. Its still fun and looks great on the wall.
There is a little view of my Christmas home decor and traditions.
3 comments:
Fun & festive! I want to see a picture of your whole tree!
Where did you get your peacock? I have been looking for some pretty little birdies to perch in my tree. And I love your wrapping. I haven't benn able to do any wrapping since I have a sneeky 2 year old.
Love the Christmas photos!
Thought the stocking photo must have been taken off the internet it was so cute.
Call your mom- I'll bet she has a few extra small
ornaments for your advent :)
Post a Comment