Toys are fun, right? I mean, I had a variety of amazing toys when I was little. I remember getting my my Cabbage Patch doll with hair that I could crimp, my own copy machine, my nail salon. My sister had a doll that had a wand that would put jewels in her hair!
I didn't think any of MY toys would end up being on a list of the most ridiculous toys ever!
Not my Easy Bake Oven! Our rubber band guns (okay, maybe that one)? Not my families favorite shocker game!
However, we did NOT have the stuffed Pee and Poo.. what the heck is this for!? Gross.
Head on over to Babble to check out the list of 33 of the most ridiculous toys ever. Make sure to read what they wrote about the toys. Its witty and hilarious. You won't be disappointed!
1/15/2009
if you need a laugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ME AND MOM laughed at the toys. it they were funny ha
Post a Comment