5/04/2009

may fun

We went to Wicked with Orrins family yesterday. It was so much fun. We started out the evening with eating at Bucca De Beppos (I'm sure I have the spelling wrong on that). It was fun and we stuffed ourselves and STILL had left overs. We went up to the theater and settled in. Orrins mom was the most excited. She bought her picture book and just ate up every minute of it. I really liked the production. Shed a few tears when Elphie defied gravity. However, Fierro was just a little too "boy band" material for me. He had a real Pop style to his voice and especially his dance moves! haha. I liked NYC's Fierro better.Well, this is the last day of school for the semester for me and last week for Orrin. He has 3 finals this week but doesn't seem too worried about them. Smartie. I had my final on Thursday. I had 100% attendance for my class this semester so I didn't have to do the practical and the exam didn't count towards my grade. Good thing too, I didn't do very well!
This month feels like it's packed with goodness! It started out with Wicked this last weekend. Next weekend I am taking some more pictures and then my family is coming up because we have a cousins baby shower and another cousins homecoming! This weekend is going to be so fun!
Memorial day I don't have to work, that's just glorious! The last weekend in May my sister is doing the Miss Washington County pageant. She is a little seamstress lately and is making all her clothes for it. She made a formal gown for her sewing class this past semester and it's just lovely! I can't wait to attend her first first pageant!
I'm hoping to get a few things done while I'm out of school these next 2 weeks. First on the list is to catch up on sleep. I'm in need of some serious naps! Not as much as my dear husband. He wakes up around 5:15 every morning.
I want to paint a few furniture pieces in our apartment. We have 2 pieces that need some serious work. If I don't get to purchasing some paint, there are some sewing projects I need to attend to. Prison Break started back up (FINALLY!) so I have some catching up to do with that. Mostly I want to spend some time outside. I really want to get to the Salt Flats with Orrin and see what that's all about. Hopefully I can get at least some of these done. What do you bet Prison Break comes first!? haha

2 comments:

Samantha Dawn said...

I dont like the sound of that "1st pageant". Pretty sure its my one and only. :) cant wait to get the hell outta stg getting sick of this place. But its still not warm enough up there for me....

Graham said...

You probably don't know me but I went to school with Orin. You guys are so cute together and i enjoy reading both your blogs.