10/03/2010

it's been so long.

It's been FOREVER since I have made a post. So here it is.. catch up!

If I didn't mention it.. I got a new job! I was more happy than sad to leave my old one.. but here is a picture of me and most of the Firm on my last day.



Orrins little brother is super tall and super skinny. He's been working out so the boys decided to have a leg muscle competition.

We went to the Zoo with Orrins sister and her husband. it was fun to see the animals but there really weren't as many as we were hoping. It was fun to go though.

Zuri the baby elephant was my favorite. I'm surprised how small she still is even though she's a year old. She was being so cute playing in the mud and with her rubber ball. The bottoms of her feet were weird.. they were orange and looked real soft and spongy.

September 22nd was our 3 year anniversary! We got a Groupon to Christopher's Seafood and Stake House. It's downtown on 3rd south. It was fun to go somewhere fancy and not have to pay full price! We sat next to a couple who was celebrating their 23rd anniversary. That was kind of fun.

Phil is fun. I bought him a shirt when we were down in STG. He loves it! He doesn't care one bit when we put it on him. I think he feels like a person when he wears it so that is why he likes it so much.
Super Phil! He got his blanket caught on his collar and couldn't get it off.

We went down to Olympia again this year. Orrin was having so much fun meeting all the body builders. I bet he took this picture of this guys legs because he want's his to look like that. Gross, I know.


After Olympia I got to spend some time with my family. We went up to the Mountain to see the new cabin my parents are building. It's so nice! Growing up we used to stay in a 1 room shack! It had bunk beds 3 high.. and another bunk over the queen bed. There were just enough beds, with the cot for our whole family. No bathroom.. just an out house.. So not fun when it was cold out.
So now... were going to have running water and 3 bathrooms with showers! Ahhh the luxuries.




It was fun to ride around on the new 4 wheelers and check out the scenery. Phil was running along but he wore out real quick and jumped up for a ride. It's funny when he gets running really fast and we forget about the cattle guards! His poor little feet get caught and he totally biffs it. he's a champ though and picks himself up and keeps running.


So thats about it.. I like my new job.. I get paid more and I get insurance so I can't complain about that. We're both still super busy with work and school. Orrins spends about 4-5 hours a day on homework. He's a champ. Our weekends are priceless.. We get to sleep and spend time together.
I'm taking a lash extension class at the end of the month. I'm excited about that and hope I can find a good clientele.. maybe with that I can cut back to Part time work and do that on the side. so if anyone is interested give me a call in November!!
I have been doing a little more photography. Took my brother in laws engagement photos and some pictures of my sister last weekend. Go check it out here

3 comments:

Samantha Dawn said...

love the update. cabin was really fun, until I got stung by that damn wasp. ps your link to lemonlove does not work or at least it didnt for me. muah love ya

Angela Jones said...

Just so you know, your stranger cousin who is bored at work in Alaska checks your blog so I'm glad you update it. That leg muscle guy is GROSS. If you ever wanna come to AK you should come see me. :)

The Daniels said...

you finally got a new job!! yeah!!! it was nice to get an update.. looks like you've been doing so many fun things!!