6/08/2011

come everyone


I have a new job!! I'm still working at the court.. this is just my part time job in the evenings and weekends. I'll be doing Lash Extensions, waxing, glitter toes, bling strands and feather extensions.... things like that at this location.. and still doing hair on the side at home. So come see me at Blissfuleigh Iced and Blissful Eye Bar! 2100 So 28 East, Salt Lake City, Utah.

We are holding a Grand Opening the last 2 weeks of June. JUNE 20th - JULY 2nd! There are going to be lots of drawings and prizes and the best thing is that we will be offering FULL LASH SETS FOR $40! That is over $60 off. Those two weeks only. July 5th prices go back to normal.
So girls.. lets get to it. Call me, text me or whatever and lets get you glamorous! If you've wanted to try it but it was too expensive now is your time. I'm only cutting the price.. the quality and amount of lashes stays the same. Plus the offer of 2 referrals and get a free fill is still the same.. If you refer 2 friends who get lashes at any time, you get a free fill.. thats another $35+ off! Win, win!

Hope you blog followers take advantage of this great deal and support me. I have booth rent to pay.

No comments: