I was told that when I force my friends to take pictures with me that I am nothing but obligated to post them online. I tell them every time that they complain to take the picture but they turn out so darn cute they all want a copy! so here it is! This is after breakfast with the girls. Karamea had just moved home, Amanda is moving up north, Steph was down for the Holidays and Sarah I just never see!!
We Spent a few days in Ferron with his family before Christmas. It was a lot of fun. Its so nice to have two families! I feel so comfortable there, I can joke around and act myself.
Our first Christmas Sunday!! Orrins eyes are partially closed but that is one thing I am just learning to accept and love about him.
It was fun driving to Church and seeing all the pretty snow. I had to have help walking across the icy road to the building. Yes, I almost fell, twice. Good thing my husband was there.
We played for hours! My brother Cassidy always has something fun for us to play on Christmas Eve.
When Orrin and I were first dating he found out I knew how to sew. He asked me if I would make him a Mu-mu. I just thought he was crazy and didn't think anything of it. Then he kept on asking me to make him one, even after we got married. So I decided I better get to it. If you notice, the flowers are turned upside down. The dress is a little bit twisted because the whole idea of such a manly man wanting and wearing a mu-mu is a little bit twisted too.
So we had a great Christmas! My Gilmore Girls collection is complete! It was so fun to spend the Christmas Holiday with all our family. Now its back to work for Orrin and back to job hunting for me! I actually have a second interview at a job I would LOVE on Thursday so wish me luck and send good thoughts!
1 comment:
haha how cute is his mumu. so funny. and yes you are obligated to post any pictures of us all together online. otherwise i'd never have any proof that we were together!
what time are we gonna go to lunch?!
Post a Comment