12/09/2007

i just had to do it.

Orrin has been laughing at me for weeks now. I have been debating whether or not I wanted to have a blog. I will check my friends blogs everyday to see what new things are happening in their lives (Myspace just isn't cutting it anymore), then debate some more. Orrin kept saying "I love how this is such a big life decision for you." Its not a big life decision, but its just one more stupid website I belong to. MySpace, Facebook, Blogger... maybe its time to grow up and stop "MySpacing".... But maybe not. So I have given in. No one told me to do it, maybe no one will even read it but I just had to do it.

1 comment:

mylyn wood said...

ha! how funny! i had the same dilema for the same reasons! myspacing is getting to be so very high school and yet i don't want to lose contact with some of those people. Ah, the choices one must make. :-)