12/09/2007

the lemons

The story behind the Lemons!

Orrin and I met in January. We knew after about a week that something magical was there! Sure enough, we were married on September 22nd!



We went on a lovely honeymoon. A cruise to the Bahamas. I recommend a cruise to everyone and anyone. I swear I have never eaten so much food in my life! It was fabulous!




Now we are living in St. George and enjoying being close to some family and a lot of friends. The Holidays are here and that makes me happy! Orrin thinks otherwise but I will get him into the holiday spirit!


So that is pretty much it. We love being married and we love each other even more. Orrin is working as an electrician and I am a part time nanny. We are both looking for something a little better. Orrin is applying for Lineman jobs; he wants to work with the high voltage electricity. He should get his CDL license this Tuesday then he's going to apply anywhere and everywhere so we can get moving! Literally. Once he gets a job I will go to cosmetology school. I have put it off forever so whats a few more months!? anyways.... thats us!



No comments: