1/06/2008

2008

Its nice to start a new year out right.  I started 2008 with a job.  Orrin started 2008 with a raise.  We finally got our records into our ward and were introduced as the "Lemon Family."  Orrin leaned over to me and said, "The "Lemon Family" is my parents.  We don't have kids, its weird to be introduced as a "family."  Its nice though. To think that we are this little twosome family, one day (2-3 years from now) to be joined by some little Lemon drops of our own. 


I didn't make any new year resolutions. If I did make them these are what they would be:

Work out more. Basically to get Orrin off my back.

Cook more. I got two cook books for christmas and a book on "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands." Guess who that was from?  Someone must be trying to tell me something.

Learn new things. I am not going to school but I still want to become smarter. 

So this year has a lot of potential.  I hope it doesn't let me down.


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I realize these are potential resoultions, which is at least a step in the goal setting direction. Good job Karlee. Just a question, any direction in what you'd want to learn? Or just everything?

karlee said...

I want to learn just anything. I want to learn to sew better. So I think I might take a look inside that sewing book I bought two semesters ago. I just would like to learn and know random things. Such as the Phonetic Alphabet. I am learning it for work and its very interesting. Theres some random knowledge for me!

Karamea said...

lemon drops.

i love you.

i'm still poor and waiting on my paycheck.
but will orrin let you have a dinner date sometime soon? cause that's basically all i can do these days.