1/08/2008

its "sew" time

So as I have been spending some time on the internet learning new things, exploring other peoples passions and some of my own (thanks to karamea), I have realized that things people pay a lot of money for I can make myself!

I look at clothes from various designers and distributors and think, "why would anyone pay $100 for that!?" Unless the fabric is the best you can get there is no point to that price. So I am going to get that sewing machine out of my parents garage* and put it to use!

*dear sewing machine is only in the garage because we moved and have very little space at this time.

So that is my official New Years goal, its late but hey, its a goal. Get dear brother out of the cold and plug him in and make some beautiful things. Sew these cute crafts I see and maybe even a new skirt or two. Maybe my brother (not sewing machine brother, my actual human brother) will let me use the extra bedroom and set it up in there! how fun would that be?

No comments: