I just made my first Etsy purchase. Some really cute notepads to help me get organized with my grocery shopping and meal planning. I had quite the bad experience yesterday.
I spend a fair amount of my time at work looking up quick easy meals I can make (I am not a big cooking fan. 1- I hate being in the kitchen doing it alone 2- I hate the clean up). I mean I did my research. So I went shopping with my mom for about an hour and a half. Wrote down everything I needed for some meals and some things I probably will never use. My mom even hooked me up with the ads to save some green. So I came home and was going to make a wonderful meal but I forgot two items. So I thought, thats okay, I can make something else. What do you know? Didn't have what I needed for that either. By this time I am freaking out. I was on the phone with my mom and I had to hang up on her or else I was going to yell because I was so frustrated. I lost it. I hate it when I plan so hard for something and try to do so great, and then I fail. Its a good thing my husband is a simple man and will be happy with chicken and rice, because that is what he got. Just plain freaking chicken and rice.
No comments:
Post a Comment