1/10/2008

lost

Season Four of LOST is airing on the 31st. I am very excited to see my long lost buddies, but have some mixed emotions about all thats going on.

  1. They leave too many things unanswered and most likely wont answer them.
  2. I feel the show is going to end on a bad note. With all these crazy things they keep introducing (such as the black smoke monster thing), you see it once, its a big deal, then you never see it again. It started off with a si-fi twist, then turn slightly more realistic. Make up your minds.
  3. Its gone on long enough! Can't they rescue these people yet.
  4. I didn't care for season 3 all that much. It got very hard to follow and a little to ridiculous for me. I still watched though. I mean, when you have dedication for something you can't just stop once it gets hard right?
  5. I didn't like how season 3 ended. Charlie was so sweet, why did they kill him off? I mean sure Anna Lucia and that other blonde chick got booted but they shouldn't drink and drive. They know better now.

So those are my complaints and thoughts on this subject. I am a fan, but I want to be a happy fan. If you click here type in "LOST" and go to the first video you will have a good time. Its a summary of the first 3 seasons in 8 minutes (imagine that! cramming all that insanity into just 8 minutes!). Pay close attention to what the narrator says. Enjoy!

No comments: