2/06/2008

family

My Aunt Susan passed away this past Sunday night. She was my dads little sister and I haven't seen her in years. Its sad really. The last time I saw any of my extended Larson Family was at my Grandmas Funeral YEARS ago. Like early middle school.Lots of things have gone on in the past with the Larson Family. They were never close, then when Grandpa dies and leaves his farm up for grabs it gets even worse.So issues have been brought up again with the passing away of my Aunt. Her funeral is tomorrow and it will be the first time Orrin has met any of the Larsons. Awkward.

My family has our own little Blog on Yammr.com Its so much fun. Its a private blog where all of the siblings have an account and we post and make such random comments. Post titles range from: Nephews Spaghetti dinner, Blueray vs HD, Firefighting videos, New houses, Parties and just random thoughts. It is so fun and I recommend it to every family. My brother Josh lives in Kansas so its great for him to know what is going on in his families lives. (all of us live in STG but him)

This is Joshuas latest post on the Larson Family Blog:

"I am sitting here thinking of our family, and how much fun we have and how crazy we all are. I will be honest, I didn’t like our family that much when I was younger, but now I wouldn’t want any other family. We are all so different but we all fit into this crazy puzzle of the Sam Larson family!!!! I wouldn’t have it any other way. I can’t imagine what dad is going through with his family, growing up and their relationships that they now have with each other…....BUT I do know he should be very proud of how his children turned out and the relationships we have with each other. I say dad and mom did a pretty damn good job raising us… LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!"




Its so great to have such a wonderful family. We are all grown up now and closer than ever.

I am even more lucky because I have one Lemon Family to add on top of the Larson Family. I would hate to post this blog with out saying how wonderful and accepting they are of me. They welcomed me with open arms the first time I met them (1 week after I started dating Orrin. Soon I know! But it was great!). They are a wonderful family as well and I am so glad to be a part of it.

No comments: