If you read my blog titled "interesting" you may have read that putting a safety pin at the bottom of a slip will reduce static cling. Well my friends, IT WORKS. Orrin has had a big issue with his shirts being filled with static. He was getting really frustrated, then he did something he rarely does, he read my blog. He tried the safety pin idea and his problem is solved! Crazy
So if you didn't read it, you may want to. If that one works I bet some of the others do too.
Orrin bought himself a new drill set for work and it came in the mail today. He is stoked! I walked into our room and he was basically cuddling with his new drill. He picked up each piece in the set and told me what it was and why it was perfect, then gave me a little demonstration of what he could do with each piece. He is so excited. What I am wondering is, if he gets to go out and buy a $300 drill set, what do I get!? Oh, the bill. Thanks.
2/08/2008
safety pins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I need to try that! My super not sexy poleyester (how the eff do you spell that?) skirt for my uniform sticks to my nylons bad. I will let you know how it goes.
You spell it "polyester." You were close.
I love to read your blog. It is the lemon that makes lemonade in my day! You guys are such a cool couple; I love that he loves his drill! Brade is the same way about his new "stuff".
Post a Comment