3/14/2008

bring your husband to work day

Today Orrin came to work with me! Not really though. He was getting his brakes done so I went and picked him up and we went to lunch. Then we went up to my work and hung out. It was a REALLY slow day so it was perfect. I lounged on the couch with him and we laughed with (but mostly at) some of my co-workers. It made the day go by so fast with him there. It was nice to actually see him during the day!

Once I took him back to his car thats when work really started to pick up. I had to do this catering order for tomorrow. I called the store today at 9:00 and ordered 3 fruit trays and 3 cookie trays. They called me back a bit later and said they couldn't get the cookies done. So I told them just to cancel them then. I then order the cookies from somewhere else. So when I went to pick up my fruit, they didn't have them because they understood that I canceled the WHOLE order. I was a little stressed but didn't yell or curse! It turned out to be a positive trip rather than negative. Found out we can order some catering trays through them (I have been looking for some decent priced quality black plastic trays for quite some time) so it ended up good!! yeah!
I like doing catering orders most of the time. It keeps me busy and I feel important. Because if I dont do it, who will!?

No comments: