3/08/2008

good books?

I need something good to read.  I read Twilight and LOVED it (but who didn't?!).  I heard that Wednesday Letters was really good.  I sort of would like a book that will take me to another little world each time I read like Twilight.  Any good ideas!?  I never considered myself to be a "reader" but I guess I have a lot more time on my hands then I did in the past...

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

There are like four shelves of books in your "sewing room". Pick one of those? It might help your carrer.

Karamea said...

the secret life of bees.

i'm only halfway through but i love it!

mylyn wood said...

Blink by Malcolm Gladwell is one of my all time favorites!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

I have had the hardest time too, I re-read all the Harry Potters and am not re-reading the Twilight series. I'm so like you, I need books that will take me away from my monotonous life.
When you find a good one let me know.