This is a picture of me and little Cam and Easy. This was taken roughly 3 years ago.
How time flies.
I stopped being their nanny last summer because I moved up to
Provo to be with the man I love. It was one of the best decisions ever made but I sure did miss my boys.
When I started Cam was just 4 and Easton was 5 1/2.
Now they are 7 and 8 1/2 and SO big.
Such big boys that they throw their pet mice into
their pool to watch them swim.
Cam thinks his mouse has a talent because he can swim,
but he also thinks his mouse is gay because it kissed his friends gerbil.
I don't know where such little kids come up with the things they do,
but they sure do bring joy to my life.
1 comment:
Oh, I love those children. Seriously 7 & 8 1/2? I can't believe how time flies. We're old.
Post a Comment