Some movies I have seen in the past while.. in no particular order.. with my own little review! Enjoy!
- Enchanted- I waited and WAITED to see this movie until it came to my beloved Red Box. Orrin didn't want to go while it was at the theater, so I waited.... it was adorable and I L-O-V-E-D it! It had Patrick Dempsey (Greys Anatomy) in it! whats not to love?****
- Jumper - We went with the intentions of seeing The Bucket List but it was no longer at the theater of choice.. So we went to Jumper. Weird movie. I had mixed emotions the whole 90 minutes if Hayden Christensen was hot or not. I am still undecided. *
- The Darjeeling Limited - A Red Box wonder. Good show. Different. But take my advice and skip the short film at the beginning. I didn't know what it was and I thought to myself "If this is the film it is going to be a LONG one!" When in reality the short film was something my perverted brother and husband knew about and wanted to see. ***
- No Reservations - Perfect Sunday morning film. Thats when I watched it and I loved it! Although the cute, little Abigail Breslin (from Raising Hellen) isn't so cute and little anymore. Oh well, thats life. ***
- Fools Gold - Went to this a few weeks ago at the theater. A good "Movie with the Girls" movie. Attended with my "Wifes of Emery County" club. (just some girls who married men from Emery County. Hence the name of the club.) After the movie someone asked one of the girls, "Doesn't it show boobs in that? And its PG-13?" She responded with, "Yeah, but they were little ones so it's okay!" ***
2 comments:
i just have to say, i watched 27 dresses last night (mostly to SEE the dresses) and me not being the biggest fan of chick flicks, actually liked it! See it! It's cute!
We need to have another ~Girls Night~ That was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment