Getting married? Want a sweet place for the ceremony? I recommend the Ice Hotel! I was browsing around on Etsy and somehow stumbled upon this of all places. How Etsy and Ice Hotel have anything in common, I just don't know... I just spent about 30 minutes researching and looking at amazing pictures about this place. It is rebuilt every year! Can you imagine? That would be so cool. Go here and read all about it! If I wouldn't die from the cold, I would totally go here. My blood is far too warm for this place.
4/04/2008
baby its cold out side
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Karlee, Karlee, Karlee.... I can't believe I just happened to stumble upon your blog. Here is my blog katie-christensen.blogspot.com
Hi Karlee...Its Stacie again. So I just finished reading your ENTIRE blog! Haha I know thats super wierd but we had so many things the same I couldn't stop! Well I know we could be friends and I just wanted to put that out there!
Post a Comment