Picture #1.. kind of blurry, but you get the point.
Today was the last day of my cake 2 class. Nice little basket weave and
flowers, flowers, flowers!
It was way fun though. I am going to be hard core this next class and take 2 at a time.
Cake 3 and gum paste and fondant.
Other than my fabulous cake classes...
Orrin is looking (just looking, for now) into the National Guard or Air Force. Help me talk him out of it please! j.k. I just need to learn more about it. I am all for him serving the country, as long as he can do it from home! The benefits sound nice and they will send him through school. We love that idea. He will be set for a career. He took the ASVAB test today after work. I just got off the phone with him and he said "I could excel here Love. I could be really good at this." How can I say no to that. Especially since he has talked about it since he was in High School. I shouldn't hold him back should I? He told me before that the only reason he didn't join was because he knew he needed to find a wife first (yes Kyl, I realized that is the most "Mormon like" thing to say! haha). But it's sweet. So now hes found me, should I give in and let him do it?!

This is my cute little town from up in the air!
One of the pilots whose last week is this week came in and
asked "Want to take a ride?!" "umm sure!"
So we went.. just a 10 minute joy ride. I showed him my home and the 2 Wal-Marts. It was fun, but small planes tend to make my stomach turn. I found that out a couple years ago and haven't been since. I didn't forget I just hoped that since this plane was a little bigger it wouldn't be as bad. It was. So a couple hours after the ride, I ate some strawberries. That calmed my stomach. Could that be the food that make me feel better when I am pregnant too? hmmmmm.
4 comments:
Karlee! These cakes are looking awesome! That is so fun that you're doing that- I only did cake I, and that was a great time!
Your flowers are way good too-
How is life in Sunny St. George??
You are a "cake genius"! Maybe I should take some classes, they look like fun.
And about Orrin.... All I can say is Pray. I don't know what I would do. But if you need to, you can vent to me about it anytime. Just give me a call.
Hey! It was crazy running into you the other day! It's sad that we have to run into eachother at odd places like that! We need to get all the girls together and have some lunch!
i'm sooooooo happy i finally got to see you! even though it was a short visit and i was all over the place! i've missed you! we shoould really try getting together more often.
maybe we can have a monthly girls night.
SERIOUSLY lets consider this! :)
and as for this whole air force what not....i've realized over the years that you have your dreams, and your loved ones have theirs. you just have to come to a middle ground on what will work for the both of you.
do what feels best. find out more information on your own..not through orrin. so that you're able to point out the things you like and don't like..and so that when he talks about it you're not totally confused. and think about the future. if this means opportunity of his means stability for you and your future little ones...why not give it a chance?
things always work out for the best so don't stress it too much!
Post a Comment