4/17/2008

i love that. . .

* my sister Sami made potato casserole for dinner last night, and I am eating that goodness for lunch rather than my usual hot pocket.
* Stephanie called me on my birthday and had her whole 5th grade class sing to me.
* my sister Leslie made me a "berry" yummy cake the day after and let me spend time with my nephews!
*I have a love/hate relationship with my job. When I have to park jets, I hate it. When I get to talk to foreign people on the phone, I love it.
*vacations are in the planning. July = Yellowstone. September = San Diego. sometime before then.. some fun (hopefully romantic) weekend get away.
*my friend Sarah is engaged and planning away. ah, the joys of bridehood.
*I stumbled across this blog. shes a riot.
*my husband just laughs/sometimes humors when I tell him about my nursery ideas even though there is no baby on the way.
*I discovered the show Heros. My family always finds the good shows before I do.
*Greys Anatomy starts up again next week!

2 comments:

Karamea said...

we have hero's season 1 if you'd like to borrow it! :)
and sarah is engaged???? hoooray for her! tell her congrats!

hope you had a happy birthday lovey.

mylyn wood said...

so i totally looked at that blog and am obsessed. SATC is my favorite show EVER, besides the office and lost of course! but it's fun to see the mormon side of the story. :-) Thanks for that tibit!
ps. i am a stalker and went to her sisters blog which led me to another site where you can view entire houses of fabulous designers! i have found my mecca, thanks to you.