4/14/2008

monday, monday


I did it! I did something fun and new this weekend. I found out it was the Clark County Fair down in Logandale so after work we picked up my sister Sami and drove on down! It was so much fun. We walked around and got some cotton candy. At 8:00 it was the event I was waiting for.. the hypnotist. We got really good seats and Sami even went up to participate. Am I glad she did. She ended up being one of the final 12. The show lasted just a little over an hour. I loved every minute of it. Throughout the show they:
1- had a bad case of the weggie
2- were 50-100 years old.. it was interesting to see who fell over dead at what age! some kicked the bucket at 80. Is there no hope? sad.
3-went on secret missions do disable the bombs that were in the form of glasses.
4- Disco Dancing competition. This was my favorite part because Sami made it to the top 3!!! Here is a little video of her in the finals.. her disability was that her joints were made of jell-o..
Check out the way she moves! She is my hero after this! So awesome!


So Friday night was so fun! The weekend was great and relaxing. I am still smiling because of it..
But now.. its Monday. Freaking Monday. I woke up late.. my hair is a mess and due for a cut and color ..other than that, my morning was average, until I got to work.
I just clocked in and am starting my work when a police officer comes in.

PoPo: "Who owns this little red car out here?"

Kar: "I do...?"

PoPo: "Well its about 4 months overdue for a reregistration!"

Kar: "So, my stickers aren't up to date..?"

PoPo: "Thats right and with it being that long I am supposed to impound your car."

Kar: "Well what if I had no idea and we never received the papers for it?"

PoPo: "I am not going to impound your car but get it taken care of now."

Kar: "okay..."

Suck...he was rude. What a great way to start my day. In front of all my co-workers too. my hell. We never got the registration papers. Ever. With the moves and not updating our addresses that is bound to happen. At least I still have a car.

1 comment:

Katie Dotson said...

Thanks for the vid of your sis. It was just what I needed right now. That must have been so much fun. Carnivals are so awesome. Nothing like a Carny to brighten your day, huh.