This Saturday we headed out to Hurricane for a good time.
The Myers were treating everyone to a BBQ!
Great music, company and great 'Tater salad!!
The Myers were treating everyone to a BBQ!
Great music, company and great 'Tater salad!!
There were some great badminton games in action
And lunch was great with Michael Jacksons "Beat it" playing in the background.
For not picking up a "shuttle cock" since my 10th grade P.E. class, I think I did pretty darn good. It was a lot of fun in the sun hanging out with some friends. I miss them all!
Score Board: (with some not so competitive games in between)
Lemon vs Hulet - Hulet wins
Lemon vs Burke (Sarah and fiance) - Lemon wins. (can't brag too much seeing as how one play was in a neck brace!)
Lemon vs Hulet rematch - Lemon Wins
Score Board: (with some not so competitive games in between)
Lemon vs Hulet - Hulet wins
Lemon vs Burke (Sarah and fiance) - Lemon wins. (can't brag too much seeing as how one play was in a neck brace!)
Lemon vs Hulet rematch - Lemon Wins
4 comments:
http://spsewalong.blogspot.com/
Join us! I'm way excited! We're doing accessories next! :-)
I can't figure out why we didn't play once more and figure out the true winner. Ties. Ties are for sissies!
Just wanted to remind you about the Lia Sophia party tomorrow night! Be there or be a big fat loser!
i can't believe you were all there!!!!!! and i had to work!
how depressing!
Post a Comment