5/19/2008

nothingness

its been a solid week and I have had nothing to post. But I want to post something because I am bored at work.. so here goes my post about nothing.
This weekend was relaxing. Friday we had plans to splurge and go to the dollar theater and watch Fools Gold. We ended up falling asleep around 7:00 and when we woke up were too tired to go to the show. We ended up watching some Greys Anatomy instead. even better.
On Saturday morning Orrin went golfing and I met my mom, Leslie and sweet little nephews at Urban Renewal to visit Karamea and check out neat things. I ended up buying a sweet necklace that I am going to cut apart and make other things with! We then walked down Main Street looked the Classic Car show from the side walk and ate lunch at 25 Main. It looks so cute from the outside that I was dying to see the inside and try the food. It ended up being cute on the inside and the food was good, but nothing you can't make at home with some effort. The price is reasonable for the food so I could justify going again. Perfect place for lunch with the girls.
I have started to go to the gym again. I know! shocker. I have felt really tired and worn out lately and know its because I haven't been working out and getting that energy. So I went twice last week and my legs are hating me for it.
A friend of Orrins from work called to see if we wanted to join him and his GF for a movie. Orrin and I went In and Out on our way to the theater. Good shakes, long line.
We went over to Stadium 8 and waited in another long line. We got into our movie and laughed a lot! We went to "What Happens In Vegas" and it was way funny. Orrin doesn't care for Ashton Kutcher so he wasn't thrilled to go to the show but we both enjoyed it very much.

and that was my post about nothing.. just to post.

oh yeah. I bought a nice new camera and it is waiting for me at home. so excited.

1 comment:

Katie Dotson said...

I am so excited for your new camera. WOOHOO! And I enjoyed your nothingness post.