5/02/2008

flowers

Here is an egg carton full of flowers I did in class yesterday.
I really enjoyed doing the Lillies. Such a pretty flower.

My pictures aren't very good because I couldn't
get a good focus. Love, this is why I need a new camera!


The Poinsettias were and interesting one. They turned out really pretty though!
It will be fun to do a Christmas cake full of those pretty, red flowers!
I do not care for the Blue Bell. You can see it broke and I don't care.


We went to the movie Iron Man last night. It was a really good show. Orrin thought it needed more action and fighting. I thought there was more than enough! Gwyneth Paltrow is adorable. I read an article about her in Vouge yesterday and I think she is a really neat lady. So it was fun to see her acting again, and look at this picture.. she is just smokin!



We are headed to Ferron tonight to visit Loves family. Its always fun to go up there and visit. Relaxing. Which is just what I need after a week of being sick and working on top of it.

1 comment:

Katie Dotson said...

I'm jealous you get to go to Ferron. Whenever Jer and I go visit his family I love it. It is so relaxing and fun up there. We need to go the same weekend sometime.