"I am like Tigerette Woods!" - Katie Christensen.
Best Female golfer I have ever seen!

We had a fun evening out at Fiesta Fun tonight. Met our friends Jeremy and Katie Christensen and their adorable little boy Cooper to practice our swings home on the range.

Orrin is trying to help me get the right form. I think I have it down. Looks pretty good!

Jeremy is a pretty good golfer. He had the shoes, the clubs and even the handy little glove. He gave me some good pointers to hit it straight. I did the best I could in my cons.

Katie decided all I needed (besides different shoes) to make my outfit top notch was the cute little hat with the pom-pom on the top!! Cute!
Grandpa Gordon would be proud. I hit some pretty far (for a first timer) and Orrin, Jeremy and Katie showed me up but it was a lot of fun.
2 comments:
We had so much fun with you two today. We really need to go golfing before we all part our seperate ways. And I need to e-mail you some of the pics of you and Coop together. WAY cute! Anywho...... maybe we should go shopping for your Pom Pom hat soon. And we can't forget the nickers and socks. Oh, and a sweater vest to match your RAD golf socks. HEHEHEHE!
I am so proud of you for golfing in your chucks! That's my girl. PP of Utah is soooo much better than in Wisconsin. They are so nice there, and everything is cheap. Basically Wisconsin just sucks.
Post a Comment