The other day I went to Ross, found a really cute outfit for only $24. Orrin just didn't appreciate it. "We don't have any money right now love. We need to pay for other things right now."
So today... Orrin is searching around on propertyroom.com. Its a police auction web site. Apparently, they sale great (sometimes genuine) stones, clothes, anything and everything. Orrin is particularly interested in the stones. Its set up like Ebay, you bid and if your the highest bidder, you WIN. So Orrin bids on a couple things. He wins one, then two then by the end of the day, he has won 6 things. Some of the stones (or necklaces) he got for super cheap. Less than $5. Then when S&H and taxes.. its about $15-$20 for each. I haven't totaled it yet, but I bet he spent $100+ in "great things."
So Love, I am keeping my outfit and I don't want to hear a thing about not having any money again.
looking forward to my black pearl necklace with matching earrings!
No comments:
Post a Comment