6/23/2008

24 hours

Orrin is up in Salt Lake to interview for an Electrical Engineer Internship.  I wish him luck on his interview but I miss him.  I thought I could be strong and not let it get to me.. Then last night when I go into the bathroom to get ready for bed, I see that his travel bag is missing.  sad.  I reach for my toothbrush and his toothbrush isn't there to spoon with mine.  sad again.  I hold it together until I get into bed.  Since he is gone I thought, "I dont have to worry about hitting him in the face with my elbows or pushing him off the bed."  So I start out in the middle.  I quickly notice that there is a big hole where he usually sleeps.  I always complained that we need to switch sides to even it out but he thought I was crazy.  I am not crazy.  I end up sleeping in his crater that he formed for me.  so, so, sad.

He said he will be back before I even get off work.  He better not have lied.  I miss him.

5 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

SOOOOO sad!!!! Next time Orrin needs to leave alone over night just let us know and I will come snuggle you. And I hope he get the job. Good luck O!

Karamea said...

duh i totally would've had a sleepover with you! i'm sure it wouldn't be the same but stillllllll.

Anonymous said...

aww, karlee! i feel for you. tim had to leave me for 3 days a week after we were married. it sucked.
ps. i honestly just used paint! i can make some for you if you'd like. it's easy as pie!
pss. i'm coming up to st. george for the 4th of july weekend! i would love to see you if only for a quick second. i feel that we should start making up for the friendship i should've started back in high school. :-) what say you?

Anonymous said...

pss. i liked #2 for the same reason! it's classic & clean...i may switch back to it. thanks for your input!

Anonymous said...

Ooo! very good! I love your banner! Spot on, spot on.