can we all please stop clapping for Rihanna. I realize that she is very pretty and sure, she can sing. But if she asks for "another round of applause," ONE more time.....
I don't understand how the radio stations here can't find other songs to fill the time. While I was at work the other day I heard Jason Mraz' - I'm Yours song 5 times at work. I heard it 2x within 2 hours. I am not exaggerating. I remember hearing it and then making a comment that they play it too much, and then an our later, it was playing again! It makes me mad because I really like that song but if they keep playing it its going to be another Hey There Delilah from the Plain White T's.
We all know about that song, and I am sure we all hate it with the same passion. Find yourself quickly changing the station when you hear those first annoying words?
Yeah, me too.
Ditto goes for Duffy -Mercy and Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love.. Good songs. DONT OVER DO IT!
Ditto goes for Duffy -Mercy and Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love.. Good songs. DONT OVER DO IT!
3 comments:
Well hello Lemons, it is good to hear from you its been awhile. Hows everything going for ya? Looks like your coming up on a year that is awesome. have a great summer... i was aiming for the year book signing sign off.
adios
agreed. overplaying is the key to song ruining.
That is funny - shows how in the know I am. I heard "I'm Yours" for the first time yesterday and it is a great song. Hopefully I don't get a case of the "crappy St. George radio station blues"
Post a Comment