6/09/2008

for my sista

isn't she a knock out?

This is a picture of me and my sister Samantha in the closet, in the computer room, at my parents house. (there are about 12 others just like it!) This was taken just a few days before she booked it to Wichita, Kansas for the summer to live with my brother.
Sami and I are only 2 years apart in age. Now we are 1,147 miles apart. I miss her dearly.
I miss being at my parents house after work and seeing her walk in with her pants tucked into her cowboy boots. I miss seeing her sit across the table for Sunday dinner. I miss helping her get all gussied up to hit on boys at the fireside. I miss attending all of her guitar hero parties where there are way too many boys for the amount of girls in attendance. I miss helping her dye the bottom half of her dark because we wont let her touch the top (its TOO pretty!)! I miss her calling me to see what I am doing and then calling me "boring" just because I am married.

Sami, please come back to me! (I need you to be my model so I can take pretty pictures!)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'll be your model. I'm almost as cool as Sami.

Anonymous said...

this made me cry!