I got a job in Salt Lake!!! I am so relieved.. its nice be able to mark things off my "list of worries."
I am going to be a receptionist at a law office.. So thrilled. I think I am going to learn so much and stay busy. The lady interviewed me blindly too. She did 2 phone interviews with me, but I sent her my picture so she could have a face with the name. I start on Monday at 7:30 a.m. That will be the earliest time I have ever had to start work so wish me luck!!!
7/21/2008
Employment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! Congrats! Wow I hate to say it but i actually MISS working. More like I miss getting a Paycheck (of money and not hugs and kisses and giggles). I can't believe you're moving back up to where it snows! But good luck with your new job!!
good for you- how's that apt shopping? BTW_ my husband thinks your blog is fun to read for not knowing you at all! :)
Good luck- you'll need it if it's anything like the firm I work at. We start at 7:30 and go till 5:30. Technically, we can take a 1/2 hour lunch, but no one does because we're so busy. Oh, and I have an hour commute each way, so my life pretty much sucks. Hope yours is better! I want to hear all about it. What firm is it?
Post a Comment