Orrin was offered a job in SLC for an electrical engineering internship! Its going to be so great for him. Its for the Aviation Administration something or other. It has nothing to do with Aviation, but he will be working on buildings at the Salt Lake City Air Port.
Orrin will be starting either the 14th or the 21st of this month (depending on his current job). Its crazy and seems like its happening all so fast. He will move up alone and live with some family while he finds us a place to live and while I finish up my time here in St. George. Then I will follow not long after him. I just need to find myself a job (and put in my 2 weeks notice, ahh!).
Orrin will be starting either the 14th or the 21st of this month (depending on his current job). Its crazy and seems like its happening all so fast. He will move up alone and live with some family while he finds us a place to live and while I finish up my time here in St. George. Then I will follow not long after him. I just need to find myself a job (and put in my 2 weeks notice, ahh!).
5 comments:
sad! right when we're moving to SG. But congrats all at the same tim
welcome to the SLC- just stay away from apartments in West Valley and Rose park areas- (we didn't know the areas when we moved up here and we ended up in Mexico!) :)
Hey Karlee! I'm glad you stumbled onto my blog also! Isn't life crazy at this point? Not knowing where you're going to live and when school is going to get done? I feel your pain/excitement!
Congrats! Moving and having new adventures is always fun. You guys will have a blast! I'm glad you can join him and you don't have to be away from each other all summer.
I'm sorry but it's not "hooray" for me, or the boys. :-( It'll be a fun adventure for you, but we'll miss you like crazy! And what about Trey's bday party on Sunday? You better be there--Trey talks about his Tawee and Owin coming. Anyway, I'm happy for you, sad for me. Thanks for all the babysitting and hanging out and being so good to the boys. WE LOVE YOU!!! You better come visit alot and none of that crap about gas prices.
Post a Comment