7/06/2008

ferron fun

** Picture Overload, but hey, its my blog!**


We took off for Ferron on Thursday evening.
Orrin drove most of the way so I could resume my relationship with Edward Cullen.

Friday we hit the lake early. The Seelys rented some jet skies and invited us to share in the fun!
It was an absolute blast! I had never been on one before and I loved it! Next time I will remember to sun block my legs, they got fried!! ouch. Thank you Seelys for the fun time!

This is what Millsite lake looks like. It is very pretty and very cold! Glad I didn't get thrown in.

About 1:00 we left the lake, and headed over to the Seamons house for a picnic and a swim in their pond. They have a HUGE yard with a man made pond at the bottom. It is so beautiful there. They have a trampoline in the middle, a zip line going across and a canoe to ride in. Lots of trees and green grass and a Swiss Family Robinson style Tree house with electricity! So perfect for any grandchild (Or me!).



Here is Orrin taking his turn on the zip line. Its a lot higher than it looks!
Orrin braved it first and then his mom!


I was a chicken. It took me forever to get the guts to push off. But I finally did it!

This is me and Orrins little brother "Beef" jumping on the trampoline.
Can you imagine having all this in your back yard!? So fun. Thank you to the Seamons for letting us come and play! I will be back soon!



We were drained from the sun all day but didn't let the festivities end there.
We went and bought some fireworks and celebrated our freedom.
Orrin made some bombs and Beef killed crickets (small town boys).



Saturday we rested and didn't do much. We did get out of the house and drove around while Orrin shot at some groundhogs. We found this cute little shack on our adventure and I made Orrin take some "Engagement Pictures" with me. It was so fun and neat there. Inside there were some great finds. An old first aid station, and some old bottles and oil cans. We shot the gun a few times (I only did it once, it was too heavy for my little hands, and way too loud.) and headed back home. That evening we drove to Castle Dale for some ice cream then on to Huntington to visit the Grandparents.
We rented the first Hell Boy movie and I have to admit that I didn't hate it.
It was so good to get away and visit family and just have some quality fun!


I was a big girl and put in my "3" weeks notice at my job today. My last day will be the 25th. Orrin will start his job on the 21st and hopefully will be able to find us a place to live by the time I come up! Pray that everything will work out for us in this move!! Its a little nerve racking. I hate to leave my family and not be able to see my nephews every other day. It will be good to see the Lemons side more often though.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Gotta love Ferron.
I hate that you won't be able to see your nephews every other day too. Treyden will hate it, Colten will hate it, and Lincoln will hate it too. Dumb.

Anonymous said...

i looooove your pictures! you & orrin are so photogenic. oh and i totally saw the COOOLEST painting of lemons the other day and i was going to text it to you and realized I didn't have your number and i kicked the ground in angst. we need to fix this problem. email me mylyn.wood@gmail.com and we will exchange info.