I can breath for the first time.. Just kidding Love.
Orrins gone! He moved himself and all his stuff up to Salt Lake City on Saturday morning. He didn't leave me, he just moved up to start his job and find us a place to live.
He had two apartments he went to see on Sat and the 1st one said was under construction and too close to downtown for him. The second already had one applicant in ahead of us but he loved the area. So, if anyone knows of any nice apartments in the Sugarhouse or surrounding areas let me know. I have been looking every few hours on the internet to see what I can dig up.. this is such a stressful move.
I felt so alone last night. The bed is so level and even! I need to get something that weighs 200 punds to put on one side of the bed to make the slope I am used to.
The only plus is that I don't have someone biting my elbow after its been put in their face.
7/20/2008
since you've been gone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I used to live next to the Capitol building at a building called the Mecham Building. I think I've recently seen a few openings there on craigslist. I believe it's 28 E 300 N? If I remember right. Let me knwo if you would like me to look into it.
Post a Comment