So I am pretty sure all of you have finished Breaking Dawn by now (Taisley, you have NO idea how hard it was for me not to read your spoilers!) . I know this is lame, but I love Gilmore Girls more, and even though I have seen all the episodes many times and know what's going to happen, I just can't pull myself away. However, tonight I did/am. I just finished "Book One - Bella" and all I can say is "What the hell?" Yeah, thats all. I don't know what on earth to think about the situation other than I wish I was at that house on that island!
I am going to read some more until it's my bed time. I hope this ends well.. I know Stephenie wont disappoint us all....
2 comments:
I finished. I was stuck in the book for 2 days. I loved it because I feel satisfied and complete, that was all I wanted.
keep reading- {I was disapointed until i came to the end of Jacob's book- honestly.} But it gets sooo good!
Post a Comment