Yesterday and today my boss is out of the office. When the boss is gone, I have nothing to do. If she doesn't do her work, I don't have any work to do. Today I arrived at work at 7:30. It's now 11:30. In those 4 hours at "work" this is what I have accomplished:
- Checked my email and Google reader
- Watched episode 7 & 8 of Project Runway on You tube
- Checked my Google reader again
- Watched some Photoshop tutorials on the Digital Photography School blog
- Answered the phone the only time it rang (it was my boss checking in. Needless to say I didn't have much to tell her.
I still have 3 1/2 hours of work to go. I see the day going very similar to the first half. Yesterday, when my boss called in she gave me an assignment or two; copies! Fun. After I finished up with what office work I could do, I hit up fox.com and caught up on the first episode (part 1 and 2) of Prison Break! Oh man. intense.
I love my free time. I love catching up on the shows I can't watch at home due to lack of cable. Today would be a perfect day if it weren't Friday. Not just any Friday, but this Friday. The Friday we leave for San Diego. We are spending the night in St. George and I am SO anxious! I miss my nephews like crazy and I just want to see them, grab them and squeeze them! I hate being cooped up in an office all alone with nothing to do all day. I want to get on the road!
Speaking of being cooped up alone in an office with nothing to do. I hate it! I hate it so much that I have looked into alternate jobs. I had a phone interview with Mountain America for a FT Teller position. I need all your good vibrations that they liked my voice enough that they will call me in to see my face for a regular interview. We could really use the medical benefits they have to offer! Plus I would love to have people to converse with through out the day.
I think I am slowly loosing my verbal skills at this job.
1 comment:
Hope your boss doesn't check your blog!
Post a Comment