9/03/2008

through the years

With all this baby talk thats going around I wanted to look at some of Orrins old pictures and see what our future kids may look like.
I think this little boys is adorable.
 I just couldn't pick one out of the next two.  they are both priceless! haha


Okay.. and I just think he's hot in this picture.  He thinks its because he is crocheting.  I think its that sexy look he has on his face. 

3 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

Orrin had a mullet! AWESOME!!!

Scottie and Tasha said...

Hey Lemon's- I found your blog on Leslie and Jeremy's! It seems like forever since high school- Orrin- Karlee is gorgeous... good work! I still remember the days when your mom would teach me, Peter, and Tues piano lessons and then I'd head next door to dance at the Jewkes! I'd love for you both to come check out my blog whenever you want- it's private- but if you want to send me your email address to scottandtasha@gmail.com I'll add you to my invited list!

The Batistas said...

Yay for mullets! `