9/23/2008

celebrate

We did what any couple in Salt Lake City that has something to celebrate would do.  Went to the Melting Pot.  Yummm....  It was such a great 1 year anniversary.
We didn't realize that the entre meal was fondue too.  They give you a plate of raw meat and you cook it in the broth.  Orrin said it was the best salmon he ever had.  It was so good and filling.
The chocolate wasn't half bad either.  We loved the strawberries! It really was such a fun time. If you ever go plan about 2 hours.  Its a long time but it sure was fun.


After the melting pot we went home.  The rest of the night is for our memories alone.

2 comments:

Clayton, Candice, Kesler, Kase and Kannon said...

Hey you two, hopefully married life is treating you two well!! I don't even know how I came across yours, but here I am. Clayton and I have a blogspot too, you should go see are new arrival. Sorry I like to brag him up, he is just so darn cute. Well keep in touch!
Love Candice

Leslie said...

Fun! Jer & I will have to go there the next time we're up! HAPPY 1 YR!