
Its been 1 year since the day Orrin and I were married. September 22, 2007! How time flies.
The picture above is Orrin and I after we came out of the temple. It had been raining the whole day and it couldn't have been more perfect. Its cloudy and raining now so I am taking it as a reminder of that day! A little sign that it was the right thing to do. Not that I need a sign. I totally know! I hope we get a little rain on the day of our marriage every year from now on. What a fun tradition. I realize most the pictures I chose to put up of our wedding (or bridals) are kissing ones... we're in love, what can I say!? I was absolutely thrilled to marry Orrin Lemon. He is such a great BFF.

This year has been quite the year. Lots of struggles and joys. Tears and smiles. Before I was married, people told me that it was going to be the best year of my life. The Honeymoon year. Its all warm fuzzies, rainbows, sprinkles and joy. They were wrong.
The first year was HARD. It took some getting used to. Sharing the bed with someone whose not used to your sprawling out isn't easy. Orrin got lots of elbows in the back and I got lots of bite marks on my elbows. Orrin had to put up with all my crazy hobbies and little endeavors. I had to put up with him begging for steroids so he can get better gains at the gym.
All of that "getting used to each other" certainly did pay off. I sometimes feel giddy when I look at Orrin. I am so excited to know that he is MINE! Its still so strange to think that we are actually married and will be spending our Forever with each other.
It really has been the best year of my life. There are many more "best years" to come. Getting married was the best decision I ever made. Tomorrow starts year two. We sure are getting old.
I love it.
5 comments:
Niether can I!!! A whole year? WOW! I love your pictures! So how are you two doing in SLC? We miss you both!
wow,you have been married a year, that is crazy. I am glad everything is going good for you. I checked out your other blog too. I like all the stuff you have posted on there, it was fun to look at. When did you move to SLC?
Happy Anniversary! How exciting! Congrats to you both. It's amazing each year will get better and better!
ahh i love that pic with the D in the back. memories.
ps 1st year is the worst!!! ha ha ha 6 years - still not experts... but it gets way better
Post a Comment