9/18/2008

unfair

You know what makes life unfair at this very moment? That H&M has 2 (TWO!) locations in Las Vegas (that I know of) and Salt Lake City doesn't even have 1.

I am wearing one of my H&M sweaters today and it made me miss the good times when I was in Connecticut and H&M was only 10 minutes away. It also makes me miss the time when I had no bills and could afford to spend as much as I wanted there.

3 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

Sounds like your vacation was a blast! I am WAY jealous! And that whole Gilmore Girls scene made me laugh. Such a good show! And I may sound like a loser asking this but what is H&M? Fill me in!

Samantha Dawn said...

well H&M here in europe is on every other street. Mens store Womans store and Kids its amazing, we went into a few but then decided to go into stores only europe had to offer.

The Weston's said...

LOVE H & M. We were in NYC when it opened there in 2000. I remember thinking how crazy it was to wait in line JUST to go in!
PS I have no recollection of the period conversation. ha ha!