9/01/2008

weekend fun

Sami came up this weekend to spend a little weekend fun with us.
She snapped this picture of Orrin and me.  It has some charm.


Sami and I went for a little stroll around town on Saturday.  We found some way cute shops on 300 South. There is this one Antique/Thrift store that was SO fun.  It had anything and everything you could think of.  Sami found some way fun fur coats.
They had some way fun chairs and old bikes outside.  There was this set of two yellow, wooden chairs.  If they had four, I totally would have splurged. 
We had a fun little photo shoot while we window shopped.  If you want to see some fun pictures of Sami click here
Sunday was relaxing.  We ate lots of food and watched movies.  We enjoyed the all the rain and lightning.
It was so good to see Sami again. She moved to Kansas for the summer and this was the first time I have seen her in about 5 months.  Missed her.    
This was a much needed 3 day weekend and San Diego is only 5 days away! Can't wait!

No comments: