I have plans again. I am so excited! My sister Sami is coming up for the 3 day weekend. That, alone, is fun. She will go to all the fun shops that Orrin doesn't want to go to. She will also let me take lots of lovely pictures of her so I can practice and get the hang of this photography thing. Fun.
Going over to the Hulets again tomorrow for a Camping themed birthday party. I have been begging Mr. Lemon to take me camping all summer. No go on his end. Since this is the closest to camping I am going to get, were going!
Also, tomorrow after work I have an interview at Trade Secret. I sent in my application about 2 weeks ago and figured I wasn't going to get called, but today I did. It would be the perfect part time job for me. I plan on going to hair school (someday) and this can get me motivated by learning all the product lines. They also do hair there so I can observe and get tips (maybe a good discount!). Wish me luck!
San Diego in 1 week.. oh, let the days go by quickly.
8/28/2008
plans again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment