So you know how I hate running into people right? Well the other day at work I saw someone from St. George. She was a grade older than me and even grew up in the same neighborhood. Of course I knew who she was. She walks up to me and I smile because I recognized her. She asks me where some clothes are then says " You look familiar. Are you from St. George?" I told her I was and that "I think" we went to the same high school. I couldn't be like, "oh yeah, your name is ____ and we both grew up in ____. You were a grade older than me and on the ___ team." Awkward. So she finally figured out she "knew" me.. not my name, just my face and that made me feel really cool.....
This week has been one of those weeks again. My job is slow and annoying. Right now I have 5 two hour disks of a trial that needs to be transcribed. In the past day I haven't even finished one. Of course I take my time but its so tedious.
Tomorrow is Orrins sister Laurels bridal shower. We're headed down to Ferron for the weekend tomorrow morning.
I haven't even recognized this Halloween holiday. I decorated our apartment a while ago. We went to one Hunted house with some friends. Today is Halloween and I am working then going home to sleep! Boo. (not in the scary sense).
I am just pages away from finishing the 7th book of Harry Potter. If you have not read those books, do it! Its SO good. I honestly didn't want to put it down.
I borrowed a whole pile of books from my mother in law. It will take me a year to finish all of them but it will be fun. Next on the list: The Secret Life of Bees.
Not much to update
10/31/2008
halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you sure make a lot of trips to ferron... you know if you would come down to the warmer part of the state you wouldnt have to text your little sister to know what is going on in her life... also dont forget that you HAVE TO come down for christmas its not an option. LOVE YOU
That one is on my next list too! I want to start a book club.....
Post a Comment